Not many people know this, but Amazon has a price drop policy. If they lower the price on something that you’ve purchased within the past 30 days, they’ll issue a credit (although you have to ask for it).
If you want to get a price drop refund, just follow these simple steps:
(1) Visit “Your Account” and look at all invoices from the past thirty days.
(2) Click on the item names to pull up the current item description/price and compare to the price that you paid.
(3) If you paid more than the current price, copy down the order number and go to:
(4) Check of the item(s) in question and then click the e-mail button. Select “Refund Inquiry” as your subject.
(5) In the body of the message, tell them that the price dropped and that you want to be credited for the difference. It might help to mention the item name as well as old and new price, but I’m not sure that’s entirely is necessary.
That’s it. And keep in mind that this even works if you used a coupon and/or “Buy Both & Save” deal and the regular price later drops, even if the new ‘regular’ price is higher than what you paid after the coupon/discount.
Again, here’s the link to get started: Returns and Refunds Contact Form