Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays.
The TrueEarnings Card from Costco and American Express reward credit card was offering a $25 signup bonus (sadly this offer is no longer valid).
Here are current features of the card:
- 3% cash back on gasoline at U.S. stand-alone gas stations, including at Costco, for purchases up to $4, 000 per year (1% thereafter)
- 2% cash back at U.S. restaurants; 2% cash back on eligible travel purchases; 1% cash back on other purchases, including at Costco
- Cash back is earned only on eligible purchases. You will receive your cash back in the form of an annual reward coupon
- The Two-In-One Card: it’s an American Express® Card and Costco membership card, with no annual fee for Costco members
- Cardmembership offers benefits which include Purchase Protection* and Extended Warranty* * Underwritten by AMEX Assurance Company
- Terms and restrictions apply.
The 2% cash back on eligible travel purchases and 2% cash back at U.S. restaurants are particularly attractive.