Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays.
Guess what? Amex has extended the deadline on their “Small Business Saturday” $25 credit promotion. It was originally set up to be a one day event (11/27 only) and limited to the first 100k cardmembers that signed up. Now it will run until 12/31, and is open to the first 300k who sign up.
Briefly, you need to register your Amex card (click that link to do so) and then spend $25 at an eligible merchant before December 31st.
Eligible merchants include:
…any independently owned small businesses that accept the American Express Card. Purchases made online, at large, national chains, at franchised business locations and at government agencies are not eligible. Prepaid, corporate cards and ExpressPay transactions are not eligible.
Once you complete the steps, you’ll receive a $25 statement credit (typically within 5 business days). This offer is limited to one credit per cardmember, so if you’ve already participated, then you can’t do it again.
As I said before, this is a win-win for you and the merchant, so if you know of a local business that accepts Amex, you should consider signing up and then dropping by for some holiday shopping.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (693)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (537)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (330)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (291)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (273)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (237)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)