Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays.
As a followup to my earlier post about high deductible health plans, I’m curious if you guys have any recommendations when it comes to health savings account (HSA) custodians. My employer has picked one, but their terms aren’t great (too many fees) so I’m thinking of looking elsewhere.
As I noted previously, you’re free to use whoever you want as an HSA custodian. The only downside is that I won’t be able to have the contributions withheld from pre-tax dollars if I don’t use my employer’s preferred HSA custodian. Instead, I’ll have to wait until the end of the year to deduct our contributions.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (693)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (537)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (330)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (292)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (273)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (237)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)