Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays.
In the past year or two, I’ve written about a nice promo from the British Airways Visa Signature Card from Chase. Well, it seems that promo is back (again).
Here’s how it works:
Start by applying for the card. Once approved, you’ll receive 50k bonus Avios after you use the card to spend $2k in purchases within the first three months of account opening.
Thus, you can get a very easy 50k bonus Avios and you’ll also earn 2.5 Avios for every dollar spent on British Airways purchases and 1.25 Avios per dollar spent on all other purchases going forward.
Some other nice perks: there are no foreign transaction fees with this card when used overseas and if you spend $30k in a year on your British Airways Visa Signature Card, you’ll receive a free “Travel Together Ticket” that’s good for two years. The Travel Together Ticket is a voucher that can be redeemed by the Cardmember for a companion ticket and note the main Cardmember must travel on any booking where the voucher is used. Taxes, fees and carrier charges apply and will be your responsibility to pay.
I’m not sure when this promo expires, but I’ll update if/when I find out.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (693)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (537)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (330)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (292)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (273)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (237)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)