Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays.
EDITOR’S NOTE: THIS OFFER IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
In talking about the Chase bonus categories last week, I mentioned that they were offering a $200 signup bonus, and I just want to reiterate how great this deal is.
Currently the Chase Freedom card is offering new customers a $200 bonus for spending $500 in the first three months from account opening.
These cards also come with an excellent 0% introductory APR on both balance transfers and purchases for 15 months.
The rewards program for these cards is a standard 1 percent cash back reward with rotating 5 percent bonus categories, subject to enrollment and quarterly maximum. There’s no annual fee. To get the signup bonus, you need to make purchases totaling $500 within three months from account opening, at which point they’ll credit your account within six to eight weeks with 10k points that can be used to request a $200 check.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (693)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (537)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Should You Pay Off Your Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (330)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (292)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (273)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (237)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)