Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays.
I’ve written in the past about the Chase Sapphire Preferred card. At the time, they were offering a 25k point signup bonus that could be redeemed for $250 cash or $312.50 in travel rewards. Well, now they’ve sweetened the pot.
As of right now, if you apply for this card (and are approved) you’ll be eligible to earn 40k bonus points, redeemable for a whopping $500 in travel rewards when redeemed through Ultimate Rewards. To get the bonus, you’ll need to spend $3,000 in the first three months, from account opening, using this card.
Note that this card has a $95 annual fee, but there is an introductory annual fee of $0 the first year, then $95. Going forward, you’re earn two points per dollar spent on travel and dining at restaurants and one point per dollar on all other purchases.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (693)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (537)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (330)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (291)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (273)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (237)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)