Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays.
The Money Poll on credit limits has now run it’s course, so it’s time to take a look at the results… As of this writing a whopping 36% of you reported having over $50,000 in available credit. Apparently I underestimated you guys when I put together the list of possible responses! On the low end, 6% reported that they don’t use credit, 10% had $5k or less, another 20% fell between $5k-$20k, and the balance (28%) wound up in between $20-$50k. As I suspected, it looks like 0% balance transfer credit card offers have inflated numbers somewhat for at least a few of you.
If you haven’t had a chance to participate in the credit limits poll, please do so.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (693)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (537)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (330)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (291)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (273)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (237)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)