Was one of your New Year’s resolutions to pay down your credit card debt? If so, then you might be interested Discover More’s newest 0% balance transfer offer. This card offers 0% APR on both purchases and balance transfers with no transfer fee and is thus far one of the best balance transfer credit cards of 2012.
The 0% APR promo rate applies for 12 months following the date of your transfer, and the transfer(s) has/have to be made by August 10, 2012 to qualify for the no-fee treatment. After that, there will be a 3% fee, but that’s six months away so you should have plenty of time to make the transfer. Also note that there is no annual fee.
This card pays up to 5% cash back for purchases in rotating categories, though (if I had high interest credit card debt) I would personally use it for the balance transfer and nothing else.
Here are the details:
- Limited Time Offer – $0 Balance Transfer Fee!*
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months, then the variable standard purchase APR of 10.99% – 19.99%*
- 5% Cashback Bonus® in categories that change like gas, restaurants, department stores and more. Limitations apply*
- Up to 20% Cashback Bonus at popular retailers when you shop online through Discover.com
- Discover is ranked #1 in customer loyalty–15 years in a row! (2011 Brand Keys Customer Loyalty Engagement Index report)
- 24/7 access to a U.S.-based Account Manager within 60 seconds
- Great rewards with no annual fee, no rewards redemption fee, and no additional card fee
- *Click apply to view rates, fees, rewards, limitations and other important information
If you’re interested, then by all means…