Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays.
Okey-dokey, I just moved this site (along with a couple of others) to Dreamhost.com last night, and everything seems to be back to normal. I’m now on Dreamhost’s ‘Crazy Domain Insane’ plan, which allows you to host an unlimited (!) number of domains. For just $9.95/month, they give you 4800 MB of storage space, 120 GB of transfer/month, a free domain name, and pretty much anything else you could hope for, including support WebDAV, which isn’t all that easy to find (in case you don’t know, WebDAV allows you to treat directories on your web space as networked hard drives — very handy!). And all of this comes with a 97 day money back guarantee. So far I’ve been very pleased with the Dreamhost admin interface and, as I said above, the transition was incredibly painless. If you’re interested in trying them out, just hop on over to Dreamhost.com and enter “SAVE77” as your discount/promo code when you check out. This coupon code knocks $77 off the price of a year (or more) of hosting, taking it down to just $3.53/month. For more details on available plans, just click here for a side-by-side comparison.
Disclaimer: I’ll get a small(ish) kickback if you use the above coupon code, so it’s a win-win situation. Actually, the commission is quite small compared to the discount that you’ll be getting, so it’s really a win-WIN situation. So why not save some money and support this site at the same time?
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (693)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (537)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (330)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (291)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (273)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (237)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)