I don’t usually participate in such things, but I was recently “tagged” by Mike over at CleverDude to write up eight random things about me. In this case, I figured that I should probably play along. After all, I recently sent him a box of bricks instead of an iPod.. So here goes…
(1) My wife and I have four boys.
(2) I pretty much only wear Nike tennis shoes…
(3) …and drive Honda cars.
(4) I don’t own a suit, and my only sport coat (the requisite blue blazer) dates back to high school (I think – maybe college). And I can’t even remember the last time I wore it.
(5) I currently have 2095 messages sitting in my inbox. And that’s after deleting a bunch the other day! But don’t worry… Only 89 of them are unread. This isn’t actually a new problem for me, but… Sheesh. I really need to clean this up. This is the worst that it’s ever been.
(7) I’ve been to Disney World nine times (that’s one more than when I wrote “Marriage by the Numbers“).
(8) I’m not very good at making lists, so I’m just going to fill in the eighth slot with this.
As for tagging eight more people, I’m not going to do that. If you’d like to put your own list together, however, consider yourself tagged. Either post it at your own site or, if you don’t have one, feel free to slap it up in the comments.