Those that have been reading this site for awhile know that I used to highlight articles from the archives on a fairly regular basis. Unfortunately, I’ve fallen out of the habit of doing so over the past few months. With new readers finding this site on a daily basis, I’ve decided that I should probably revive this practice, so… Here goes.
Here are some of my favorite FCN articles from a year ago this past week:
- How to Make Money in the Stock Market (Revisited)
- Using IRA Funds to Buy a House – Good or Bad Idea?
- How to Make Money in the Stock Market, Re-Revisited
- Do You Need Longevity Insurance?
- Capital One – Intentionally Harming Credit Scores?
And hereâ€™s what was going on two years ago:
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor
- Marriage by the Numbers
- Reducing Peak Electrical Usage
- Compact Fluorescent Lightbulb Changeover Complete
- How Much Life Insurance do You Need?
And finally, hereâ€™s what was going on three years ago:
- The Definition of Overpaid
- The Riskiest States for Identity Theft
- How to Create ING Direct Subaccounts
- Shopping for Term Life Insurance
- Poverty in the US: The Rich get Richer