Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays.
Editor’s Note: This offer is no longer available.
If you’re a frequent (or even semi-frequent) Delta traveler, you might be interested in this offer that just showed up in our mailbox…
If you signup to receive SkyMiles promotions via e-mail by December 31st, you’ll get 1000 free SkyMiles credited to your account. It’s not a huge amount, but it takes very little effort to complete this offer.
Simply visit delta.com/signup and give them your SkyMiles numbers. Next, fill in your name and e-mail address and click submit. From there, you should receive a confirmation e-mail (it took about a day for mine to show up). Click the link in that e-mail, and you’re done. That’s it.
We’ve just sent you a confirmation email. Once you click to confirm, you’ll be set to receive our best deals, promotions, and more right to your inbox, and your bonus miles will be automatically credited to your SkyMiles account.
While I’m no fan of additional junk mail, there doesn’t seem to be any requirement that you stay signed up for the long term if you don’t want to keep receiving the messages after the free miles post.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (693)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (537)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (330)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (292)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (273)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (237)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)