Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays.
A while back, I wrote about a 25k point signup bonus from the Chase Sapphire Preferred card. Well, guess what? They’ve sweetened the deal, and are now offering a juicy 50k bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases using the card in the first three months of card membership.
Once you earn the bonus, your 50k points can be redeemed for $625 toward travel when you book your flight, cruise, or other travel through Ultimate Rewards. If your airline tickets cost more, no problem – just pay the difference.
There are no foreign transaction fees on purchases made outside the United States.
To qualify, you need to apply for the card, get approved, and then spend at least $4k on purchases in the first three months. Note that this card has a $95 annual fee, but it’s free for the first year. As far as ongoing rewards are concerned, you’ll earn two points per dollar spent on travel and dining at restaurants and one point for every dollar spent on all other eligible purchases with no earnings cap, and your points will never expire.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (693)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (537)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (330)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (291)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (273)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (237)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)