Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays.
I’m pleased to report that our home inspection is now complete, and the inspector only found two tiny problems… First off, our garage door opener wasn’t properly adjusted, so it didn’t reverse properly upon contact with a blockage (or a kid — yikes!). Second, the drain plug in one of our sinks didn’t close properly. All in all, it took me about twenty minutes to fix both things, and the inspection contingency is now a thing of the past. We should be in the clear until closing as long as the buyers don’t do something stupid like try to back out of the deal.
For more information on moving, check out my Roadmap for a Successful Relocation.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (693)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (537)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Should You Pay Off Your Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (330)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (292)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (273)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (237)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)