Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays.
If you’ve been wondering how you can help victims of the recent flooding in Nashville, I recently ran across a site with a great list of options. For many of you, the easiest way to help is with an online donation through one of the following links:
- The Community Foundation of Middle TN
- Middle TN Red Cross (click donate, select the Nashville Chapter)
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle TN
- The Salvation Army (Nashville Area Command)
They also have great info on how to donate your time or items of need.
Having lived in Nashville in the past, and having seen pictures of the flooding in our old neighborhood and talked to former neighbors who were affected… I can only say is that it’s at least as bad as you’ve heard, if not worse.
Your help is most definitely needed.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (693)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (537)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (330)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (292)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (273)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (237)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)