Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays.
Here’s a bit of Friday afternoon fun for you… CardRatings.com is running a contest called where they ask readers to invent a crazy new credit card reward program — and they’re giving away a $100 Amex gift card to the winner.
To enter, simply “Like” their Facebook page and write your proposed card name on their wall along with a brief description of the reward program. The contest is open through September 12th, at which time they’ll select five finalists and then open it up to voting on their Facebook page.
Personally, I’d like to see a “Tax Credit” Card that gives you progressive tax cuts as you pile up a larger and larger personal budget deficit. That strategy has worked so well for us at a national level that it only seems fair to roll it out at the individual level. 😉
That, my friends, is a winning idea. But no copying!
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (693)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (537)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Should You Pay Off Your Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (330)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (292)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (273)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (237)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)