Last week, I decided to bite the bullet and start running. I’ve recently gotten into a pretty good groove in terms of exercise, and have decided to take it to the next level, so I’ve decided to tackle the Couch-to-5K running program.
If this sounds intriguing, I invite you to join in. If not, you can still follow along. Either cheer me on to victory, or mock my failure. It’s a win-win! I’ll be tracking my progress over on my health and fitness site, where I’ve posted the workout schedule for the first week. Don’t worry, it’s starts off very gently.
And now… Here are some recent finance articles that caught my eye:
- Opportunity Cost and Paper Loss
- Ten Ways to Boost Your Human Capital
- Stocks are Still a Good Idea
- Sunk Costs and Underwater Mortgages
- How to Turn Clutter Into Cash
- How to Recognize and Answer Illegal Interview Questions
- Living Off the Income
- Common Qualities of High Net Worth People
- Why the Census Matters
That’s it. Have a great week!
P.S. Let me know if you decide to take me up on the Couch-to-5K challenge.