Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays.
If you’re on the lookout for a new reward credit card, I just received word that there is a promo on the Citi Dividend Platinum Select Visa Card. $100 cash back after $500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. In short, 5% cash back on rotating categories each quarter, enrollment required. And you’ll earn 1% cash back on all other purchases. Also note that you can get a 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months on this card, although there is a 3% balance transfer fee with a $5 minimum. However this card has no annual fee.
I thought it was worth pointing this Dividend Platinum Select deal.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (693)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (537)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Should You Pay Off Your Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (330)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (292)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (273)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (237)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)