Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays.
What’s the least amount of money you pick up off the ground?
As of right now, there are a little over 9k votes, and guess what?
Just over 30% of respondents would stop to pick up a penny, but roughly 51% wouldn’t stop for anything less than a quarter. Interestingly, nearly 4% wouldn’t even bother picking up a five-dollar bill.
Where do you draw the line? While I’ve been known to pick up pennies, I’ve also walked past them when I’ve been in a rush. But I almost always pick up nickels, dimes, and above.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (693)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (537)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (330)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (292)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (273)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (237)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)