American Express is offering the Starwood Preferred Guest® Card from American Express, a rewards credit card where you earn points toward nights or award flights when you use your card.
Earn 1 Starpoint for every dollar you spend. When you use your Card at participating Starwood Hotels & Resorts, you can earn double Starpoints, which you can redeem at Starwood properties or on over 350 airlines with SPG Flights – with no blackout dates.
As with all credit cards, you should be careful to manage your account balance and keep from accumulating debt. Having the benefits of rewards points is attractive – but not if it comes at the expense of paying out a lot on interest accrued on a revolving balance.
Starwood Preferred Guest from American Express credit card features include:
- Starpoints(R) bonus: earn up to 25, 000 bonus points: 10, 000 after your first purchase and another 15, 000 after you spend $5, 000 within the first 6 months of Cardmembership
- That’s enough for a weekend getaway to a Category 4 hotel like the Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa
- Free Hotel Nights: redeem Starpoints at over 1, 100 hotels in nearly 100 countries worldwide – with no blackout dates
- Free Flights: redeem Starpoints on over 350 airlines with SPG Flights – with no blackout dates
- Get 5, 000 bonus Starpoints after you transfer 20, 000 Starpoints to a frequent flyer program with more than 30 airlines
- No limits on the number of Starpoints you can earn
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $65
- Terms and Restrictions Apply.
- Excellent credit required. If you don’t know your credit score, you can get a free sneak peek at your credit score
- See full details or apply now!