Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays.
I’ll be the first to admit that I’m a diehard credit card user. This will come as no surprise to regular readers, as credit cards are one of my favorite topics. Over the past few months, however, I’ve learned to love using a debit card, as well.
For personal purchases, I’m still sticking with my reward credit card. But when it comes to business-related purchases, I’ve found myself drawn to using a debit card despite having a dedicated business credit card. The main reason that I like using the debit card for this sort of stuff is that I don’t actually have that many business expenditures. Thus, it’s hardly worth the trouble of dealing with an extra bill at the end of the month.
While I’m nowhere near being ready to give up on credit cards, I can definitely see the attraction of debit cards in certain circumstances.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (693)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (537)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (330)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (292)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (273)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (237)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)