After months of very sporadic “weekly” roundups, I’m actually doing a second one in a row this week. Things continue to be exceptionally busy around here, though, so don’t be surprised if I go back to my old ways. 😉
And now for some great articles…
- Accidental Frugality – Can You Live on Half Your Income?
- Costs of Raising Children (and Part II)
- Earning What You Have: The Mindset I Hope I Never Lose
- Asset Allocation is Important, but…
- How to Buy Short Sale Real Estate
- How to Harvest Rainwater for Household Use
- Starting an Opportunity Fund
- Frugal Doesn’t Mean Frumpy
- The Right and Wrong Way to Quit Your Job
- Forgiven Debt Isn’t Really Forgiven at All
And finally… Be sure to check out JLP’s 2009 personal finance “how to” roundup, which lists 269 finance-related how-to articles broken down by categories.
P.S. Yes, we have hot water again. 🙂