Today was a big day in our household… November 29th marks the traditional start of the “The Cinnamon Bear, ” an old-time, holiday-themed radio serial. I first learned about The Cinnamon Bear when JD wrote about it over at Get Rich Slowly a few years ago.
If you have kids, this is definitely worth checking out. The individual episodes are 10-12 minutes long, and if you listen to one per day starting on November 29th, they wrap up on Christmas Eve. The files can be downloaded from GRS, so go ahead and click through to get started.
And now for some recent articles that caught my eye…
- Interest Paid: How Much Our Debt Costs (Spreadsheet)
- Five Reasons Why You Will Retire Broke and Unhappy
- What to Expect When Working With a Financial Planner
- Celebrities Make Dumb Money Moves, Too
- The Perfect is the Enemy of the Good
- How to Answer the Ten Most Common Interview Questions
- How to Support Your Public Library
- Energy Savings Tips From the Department of Energy
- Reverse Mortgage Disadvantages
- What’s Good About Being Financially Independent and Early Retired?
Finally, be sure to check out Consumerism Commentary’s charity drive… They’re matching charitable contributions through the end of the month. It’s nearly over, but there still a bit of time to make a donation and get the match.