In case you haven’t heard, the recent merger of Delta and Northwest Airlines has created an opportunity for frequent flyers that have miles in both programs. Simply click here, link your accounts, and then consolidate your miles. You’ll get 500 bonus miles for linking your accounts, and there’s no charge for transferring miles in either direction.
And now, some recent articles that caught my eye…
- What’s Next After Retirement Savings?
- 67 Ways Not to Sell a Car
- Four Ways to Put the Fun Back in Finance
- Finding Your Passion
- Your House is Not a Good Investment
- Stock Market Index Cheat Sheet
- My Employer Stopped Matching my 401(k) – Should I Still Contribute?
- Is a National Sales Tax in Our Future?
- Five Ways to Start De-Cluttering Your Life and Home
- Never Say We Can’t Afford It
That’s it for now. Have a great night! (Or day, depending on when you read this.)