I debated about calling this one the “Father’s Day Edition, ” but decided to go with the “First Day of Summer Edition” because: (1) today is, in fact, the first day of summer here in the Northern Hemisphere, and (2) I totally forgot this little factoid until this evening and figured that I wasn’t alone. Either way, I hope you had a great day.
And now… It’s time for some recent articles that caught my eye.
- How To Protect Yourself From the Financial Insanity of Others
- Grow a Garden, No Back Yard Necessary
- Five Ways to Waste $276 Because Money Grows on Trees
- Homemade Laundry Detergent
- Cell Phone Contracts are Debt, You Just Don’t Realize It
- Major Bank’s Debt Relief Hotlines Revealed
- Travel Tips for Your Money
- Your Car is Making You Poor, and What You Can Do About It
Also be sure to check out the Best of Money Carnival, where FCN was a top pick.