Remember that $300B program called “Hope for Homeowners” that was supposed to ease the foreclosure crisis by encouraging lenders to write down mortgages? Congress envisioned it helping upwards of 400, 000 troubled homeowners, but…
According to a recent report, the eligibility requirements are so strict that, in the time since it was established, only one borrower has completed the refinancing process with only 51 more in the works. Fail.
And with that, here are some recent articles that caught my eye…
- An Interview With the Millionaire Next Door
- Six Lessons Star Wars Can Teach Us About Money
- The Unownership Society
- Save Money With Fast Food Value Menus
- Financial Confession: I Don’t Budget
- Eight Small Changes to Save $100 this Month
- Eleven Tips to Go and Save Green
- How Do You Know When You Have Enough?
That’s all, folks!