Time for a bit of shameless self-promotion… Did you know that I run a couple of other finance-related websites in addition to FCN? Well, I do. One is called Credit Addict, and the other is Money Tipper. Both sites tend to have shorter, more narrowly focused posts than what you typically see here, and the posting frequency is also lower — on the order of 2-3 articles per week.
If either of these sound interesting, I encourage you to click through and check them out. Just don’t be too disappointed if there aren’t very many updates next week. I’ll be on the road and haven’t had time to write ahead or schedule guest posts. Instead, I’ve focused my efforts on making sure that thing keep ticking along at FCN.
Oh, and I’m also fairly active over on Twitter where I post random bits and updates throughout the day. Some of what I post there is money related, but a lot of it isn’t. If you’re curious, feel free to follow me and don’t hesitate to give me a shout out.
And with that, here are ten recent articles that caught my eye…
- Tax Prep Tips for the Procrastinator
- Hobby or Business? Taxes Either Way
- Debt Reduction vs. Retirement Savings: Which First?
- Save Money on Medicine
- Save Money on Housing: Live Well in Less Space
- Five Things We Can Learn From the Market Bust
- Eight Ways to Make Huge Savings in Your Budget
- Avoid These Rookie Mistakes: Overdraft Fees
- Effective Time Management Tips for Web Workers
- Help! My Checking Account Was Hacked!
Have a great rest of the week!