A few months back, I was invited to do a “Guest Top Ten” list for Blogs.com, but I lost track of the e-mail and forgot to do it. Fast forward to last week when the e-mail resurfaced… Intrigued by the opportunity, I decided that it would be a great chance to give a shout out to some of the newer personal finance blogs out there. And thus, my list of the “Top Ten Up and Coming Personal Finance Blogs” was born.
In case you’re looking for even more financial goodness, I encourage you to check out the following list of articles:
- Ten Reasons Why Being in Debt Sucks
- 64 Funny, Inspiring, and Stupid Money Quotes From Famous People
- How to Save Money on Your Commute
- Eight Ways to Keep Your Kids Busy This Summer Without Going Broke
- 35 Resources for Building Wealth
- Is College Worth The Cost of Tuition?
- Save Money With Yard Sales
- Tips for the Budget-Phobic
- A Budget is Your Financial Seatbelt
- From Homeless to Homeowner: How I Did It