Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays.
I’ve written in the past about the possibility of the feds sending out another stimulus check, and I just saw on the news that House Democrats are pushing for a new round of economic stimulus, so… Perhaps it will happen.
That begs the question…
What would you do with a second stimulus check?
According to a recent consumer poll, just 39% of respondents say that they would spend it, with 38% saying they’ll save it, and 18% saying they’ll use it to pay down debt. Of those who envision spending it, 21% said they would spend it on holiday gifts, whereas the other 18% would spend it on themselves and their families, but not on holiday gifts.
What about the first stimulus check?
Well… 33.5% of respondents reported spending it, whereas 29.3% said they saved it, and 37.1% said they used it to pay down debt.
Source: Dallas News
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (693)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (537)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (330)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (292)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (273)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (237)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)