Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays.
Well, this is interesting… Earlier this week I wrote about how Zecco relies on their free online stock trades to land customers, as opposed to bankrolling major marketing campaigns. But just the other night I saw a primetime TV ad for Zecco on Comedy Central (I think). Maybe I’ve just had my head in the sand, but I don’t recall seeing TV spots of this sort in the past.
There’s nothing terribly significant about this, it just makes me wonder if they’re re-thinking their marketing strategy. I guess now that they’ve tightened up their commission structure a bit, they can afford to do more in the way of mainstream promotion. Regardless, Zecco still looks like a pretty solid deal if you’re in the market for a cheap (free) online broker.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (693)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (537)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (330)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (291)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (273)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (237)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)