In my last roundup, I noted that I recently decided to start running. I’ve been taking it slow, but have still managed to develop some hip pain. I’m thus currently taking a week off to recover. The good news it that I’ve identified the problem.
The main issue is that my feet supinate (roll slightly outward) when I run, so I picked up some new running shoes to better stabilize my feet. I also picked up a foam roller to help with the recovery, and am hoping to run a Memorial Day 5k.
And now… Here are some recent finance articles that caught my eye:
- Five Weird Habits That Can Make You Rich
- The Power of Small: Improve Your Finances One Step at a Time
- Tricks to Save on the Summer Electric Bill
- Read Your Financial Statements Like a Banker
- Should We Buy a Vacation Home?
- Twelve Ways to Stretch a Dollar By Not Spending It
That’s it. Have a great (rest of the) week! And stay healthy. 🙂