Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays.
Hereâ€™s a quick look at some of my favorite posts from a year ago this week:
â€¢ Sandwiches by the Loaf — Advice on how to de-stress your morning routine by pre-making your kids sandwiches.
â€¢ How to Sue Wal-Mart — Info on taking Wal-Mart for all they’re worth.
â€¢ The Riskiest States for Identity Theft — A rundown of the states with the highest risk of identity theft.
â€¢ How to Create ING Direct Subaccounts — A quick tutorial on creating subaccounts at ING Direct.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (693)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (537)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (330)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (291)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (273)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (237)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)