After having abnormally cold weather earlier this week (along with a malfunctioning heat pump) it’s now 70 degrees and sunny. As such, I’m coming to you live from the back porch. Gotta love that wireless internet! And now, time for a link roundup…
For starters, here are a few articles on budgeting:
- Lazy Budgeting: Planning $500+ Purchases Ahead of Time
- The $100-a-Day-Rule Prevents Impulse Buying
- How to Make a Budget In 10 Easy Steps
Next up, four articles about investing:
- ETFs or Index Funds: Which are Right for You?
- Can You Invest Solely in ETFâ€™s?
- What Is The Best Porfolio Rebalancing Strategy?
- Behavior Gap: The Psychology of Investing
And finally, here are four other somewhat random articles that caught my eye:
- How to Buy Gas With Your Driverâ€™s License
- Seven Money Lessons Learned During 7 Years of Marriage
- Five Personal Finance Tips You Don’t Always Hear About
- How the Winter Can Save You Money
I included that last one for those of you that are still mired in the midst of a long, cold winter. That’s it for now… Time to enjoy the rest of the day!