About three weeks ago, our hot water heater tripped the circuit breaker. In the time since then, it’s become clear that it’s in need of serious help.
While we could’ve had it repaired, we decided to go ahead and replace it. Unfortunately, the unit that we want had to be ordered, so we’ll be without hot water for the better part of this week. Bummer.
Anyway, here are some articles to entertain you while we anxiously await the return of hot water to our household…
- Should You Buy It? A Flowchart for Evaluating Potential Purchases
- Tyler Durdenâ€™s Guide To Personal Finance
- Should I Invest While Still In Debt?
- How to Break the Minimum Credit Card Payment Mindset
- Whoâ€™s Better At Managing Money? Men vs. Women
- Are You Saving Enough For Retirement?
- Budgeting with the Envelope System
- Taking Baby Steps Toward Financial Goals
- Why Entrepreneurs Fail
- The Little Things and the Big Things: Which are More Important?
And with that… Have a great week full of warm showers. 🙂