This past weekend, my kids and I went geocaching for the first time in a long time. If you’re not sure what I’m talking about, geocaching is sort of like a high-tech, GPS-based treasure hunt. I like it because it gets us out of the house, and we also often stumble onto cool local places that we didn’t even know existed.
We went out late in the day on Sunday and found four of six caches that we looked for. I’m sure we’ll eventually find the other two, but there’s only so much searching you can do with multiple kids in tow.
And now, some links…
- I Have No Need or Desire to be Wealthy
- Saving Strategy: Bank Your Raises/Extra Income
- Eight Ways to Beat Bad Customer Service
- Do You Haggle? How to Negotiate a Price
- Save Money at Baseball Games
- Debit Or Credit? Which One Should You Choose At The Checkout?
- How to Avoid Excessive Bank Fees
- 33 Ways to Thwart Identity Theft
- Extreme Finance: Cutting Out 401(k) Contribution
- The Basics of Bonds
- Ten Tips to Go and Save Green
- Negotiation Made Simple: A 7-Word Weapon of Your Own