Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays.
Editor’s Note: This limited-time offer has expired.
If you happen to have a Citi Driver’s Edge Mastercard then you’re probably aware that there are two different ways to access your rewards. The first is to redeem them through the ThankYou Rewards Network, and the second is to file a claim whenever you have your car serviced, and get the cash credited straight to your account.
As far as I’m concerned, straight up cash money is always better than some sort of cash equivalent, so I always try to opt for the account credit. It’s actually very easy to file the claim do — all you need is the receipt detailing the service that you’ve done on the car, and the web address for the online submission form. In case you can’t find the form, HERE it is… You might want to bookmark that for future reference.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (693)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (537)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (330)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (292)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (273)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (237)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)